Established in 1931, the Singapore Khalsa Association is a premier sports, cultural and recreational Sikh institution. It is housed in a recently-refurbished elegant building which is conveniently located in the heart of Singapore. The Association is respectable and professionally-managed, and provides an exciting and diverse range of activities and programmes for its members and the Sikh community at large. It also offers a variety of amenities and functions rooms for all occasions. The Association is looking for a Sales and Marketing Executive to manage its sales and marketing activities. He/She will be responsible for developing and overseeing marketing campaigns to promote and sell the Association’s amenities and function rooms, and will have to meet sales targets set by the Management Committee.
- Proactively devise, implement and oversee all sales and marketing activities and event campaigns.
- Establish contacts and develop partnerships to generate sales.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders as well as partner organisations to devise, implement and execute events and campaigns.
- Act as the main contact support for all clients prior to, during and post events.
- Provide professional and friendly customer service by receiving, informing and guiding clients prior to, during and post events, and gather feedback post-event.
- Deliver events on time and within budget that meet the clients’ expectations.
- All round sales and marketing experience of at least three years
- Excellent communications, presentation and negotiation skills
- Solid computer skills and awareness of web-based marketing and social media
- Outstanding organisational skills
- Driven and committed to success while maintaining integrity
Salary: S$1,800-S$2,000 per month
Commission: 10% of total sales closed
Interested candidates are invited to submit their curriculum vitae, including a cover letter, describing their relevant experience and interest in the position, to the following email addresses:
Singapore Citizen/Permanent Resident candidates – https://www.jobsbank.gov.sg/
The application will close on 2 November 2018. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.