10 September 2021
To: All Members of the Association
75TH ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING OF SINGAPORE KHALSA ASSOCIATION
Notice is hereby given that the 75ᵗʰ Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the Singapore Khalsa Association (SKA) will be held on Saturday, 25 September 2021, at 2.30pm in the Lee Foundation Hall, Level 2, SKA, 2 Tessensohn Road, Singapore 217646.
Receive a $50 Moghul Mahal Restaurant voucher when you join us as a ‘Life’ member today!
- Special booking rates for ballroom, hall, gym and fustal fields
- Priority participation in social, cultural and sporting activities
- Exclusive discounts from merchants across the island
- Preferential rates for events or activities organised and/or partnered by SKA
SKA members enjoy a 20% discount on listed prices
Promote and publicise your products and services directly to thousands of potential clients! We have multiple platforms for all your advertising needs.
- Facebook / Instagram
- Television screen at SKA
- Electronic mailers to SKA members
- Flyers to SKA members
- Banner display
- Standee display
- Advertising opportunities
Holding an event? We have just the place for you. Contact us for the booking details or fix an appointment to view our facilities.
SKA has been playing host to a diverse range of events for more than a decade. These have included weddings, wedding receptions, gala dinners, appreciation dinners, sangeets (pre-wedding events), birthday/anniversary celebrations, baby showers, award ceremonies as well as bazaars, dance/yoga classes (dance studio) and fashion shows. We also cater to corporate events such as annual general meetings (AGMs), conferences, seminars, trainings, conferences, networking events and more!
Why choose SKA?
- Centrally located
- Highly affordable rates that fit most budgets
- Rent hourly, half-day or full day
- Professionally managed events
- Fully-airconditioned rooms
- Availability of stage, lights, sound system under one roof
- Technical support from a highly qualified team
- High degree of flexibility in catering to individual needs
- Choice of function rooms (small to large) and ballroom
- Choice of layout and seating arrangements (multipurpose)
- Varied catering options
- Disabled-friendly access at all levels
- Ample parking in and around the vicinity