- Young Khalsa is the Youth wing of the Singapore Khalsa Association (SKA). It was officially inaugurated by Professor S. Jayakumar, Minister for Foreign Affairs and Law, in January 1997. Young Khalsa’s objective is to provide a platform for Young Sikhs t
- Singapore Khalsa Association actively promotes sports within the Sikh community by organising and sponsoring several sports events every year. These include: golf, soccer, jockey, netball, other turf and field games. For information on the Young Khals
- This segment features events which are under the SKA News and Announcements Channel. Note that some of the Events here also appear in multiple Channels.
- The SKA Ladies Wing not only plays an active and integral part within the Association, it also works with external organisations on various initiatives that benefit the wider community.
- Singapore Khalsa Association organises several golf tournaments in Singapore as well as in neighbouring countries every year.
- The key objective of the cultural section of the Singapore Khalsa Association (SKA) is to focus and maintain a sense of cultural identity amongst Singaporean Sikhs and also to remind younger Sikhs of their rich and diverse culture. In line with the need
- Information relating to SKA's AGMs over the years.