To enhance SKA’s image and create value through activities reaching out to a wider audience for a better quality of life for our members and community.
Working in Harmony for Progress, Prosperity and Community Bonding Our experience in community service and in our professional work enables us to further enhance and build on the Heritage established by our forefathers, trustees, past management committees, volunteers and fellow members.
Our Strategic Thrust
Leveraging on our experience and connectivity we will:
- Enhance, strengthen and raise the quality of Sports, Culture, Education, Young Khalsa and Professional Network Group, programmes and activities to meet the diverse and changing needs of our members and the community.
- Enhance Youth Connectivity with the Association through Easy Access Membership schemes and targeted activities.
- Widen our reach through communication via a newly developed website (to be launched at the AGM), Newsletter and regular meetings with our members, including the wider use of Punjabi language. Special focus will also be given to strengthen the knowledge of our heritage. Communication channels will be specially designed to maximize reach to the SKA family from the young to the old.
- Special focus group to be launched for professionals. The Professional Network Group will focus on networking sessions, talks and other activities.
- Carry out prudent policies to enhance the Association’s financial resources.
- Increase Revenue Generating activities through the use of SKA’s infrastructure developed extensively over the last few years.
- Strengthen SKA’s staffing to provide support for development of Revenue Generating Activities throughout the day and enhance Event Management. Develop staff training to create value added services.
... Together We Make It Happen!